February 2018 Brunch Meeting – “Speed Networking”
February 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$35 - $60
Join us for one of our most anticipated annual events as we head to the infamous Prado in Balboa Park for our February meeting & brunch*. Bring your 30 Second Elevator Pitch and plenty of business cards because last year’s speed networking event had a great turn out. Come meet Hotel Sales Managers, Wedding & Event Planners and Designers and other wedding professionals.
- Date: Tuesday, 2/20/18
- Venue: The Prado, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101
- Start: 10:00am*
- End: 12:30pm
- RSVP By: Friday, 2/16/18 @ 5pm Before Final Price Increase
- Parking: Click Here to download Map & Directions
* This month’s time and format is a little different. Registration is 10:00 – 10:15, followed by “Speed Networking” from 10:15-11:00. We are foregoing the typical cocktail / networking hour since the main program is all about networking. We will enjoy a wonderful brunch provided by The Prado starting at 11:00am.
Free Museums Tuesdays
As you may know, various museums are free to San Diego Residents on Tuesdays. We’ve lucked out because some of the best fall on our event day. That means you can stick around after the meeting and head to a museum or two (plus you’ll get there early enough to get great parking).
- Mingei International Museum
- San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Man
- Japanese Friendship Garden
Learn more at https://www.balboapark.org/residents-free
About The Venue
The Prado, located in the House of Hospitality at Balboa Park…where our experienced professional staff will blend the grace and splendor of yesterday with the traditions of today to create the wedding of your dreams.
Learn more at http://www.balboaparkweddings.com/
- Food & Beverage: The Prado
- Desserts: SWEET By Alfie
- Photographer: Paul Douda Photography
- Linens: La Tavola
- Florals: Breezy Day Florals
IMPORTANT NOTE: Online registration ends 2 business days prior to the event. This typically means the FRIDAY PRIOR to the event. Walk-in registrations *may* be available, but not guaranteed – especially for larger events. These walk-in registrations are typically $15-20 more than advanced registration.