We had a great turn out at year’s Annual San Diego Food Bank Volunteer Night with NACE, and we we are now taking sign ups for our 2015 volunteer event. 2014 participants felt happy to be able to give back to our community by packing 578 boxes of food weighing 1,730 pounds to go to those in need!!!
- Date: Thursday, April 30th 2015
- Time: 5:45PM – 8:00PM
- Location: San Diego Food Bank – 9850 Distribution Avenue, San Diego CA 92121
- Questions? Contact Deborah Young at 619-734-6228, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Sign Up
- Click the button below to create a volunteer account on the San Diego Food Bank website
- When prompted for a code, use: nace1 (no spaces and no caps)
- Select the Evening April 30th, 6-8pm Shift
We only have 24 openings left out of 40 so please register now! If you sign up and then find you cannot attend, please go to the website and delete your name to create another opening.